How to pay for your instrument
If necessary, you now have the opportunity to pay for your recorder in installments. Look here for details!
You have several possibilities to pay for your instrument.
Attention – payment methods (and their costs) vary from one country to another – this depends in part on whether a country belongs to the Euro zone.
- cash payment - this is possible at an exhibition. Should your cash payment not be made in EURO I must reserve the right to charge an additional fee to cover the costs arising from the currency exchange.
- By bank transfer - safe and quick. I request that you pay all bank charges, i.e. your own and any foreign bank fees arising from the transfer.
Here are my bank details for a bank transfer:
Bank name: Wartburg Sparkasse
Bank address: Markt 1
- By Western Union - You go to the post office or Western Union office and pay the sum. Here you will receive a transaction code number, which will allow me to receive the money at my home immediately. I require the following information from you:
- the transaction number
- Your name exactly as written on the transaction from by you.
- My Name must be spelt correctly: "Stephan Blezinger"
- Pleasae note: Payment by credit card or bank card will no longer be possible!
- Hwever you can pay by by PayPal.
Please use this account address only for the payment of instruments. It may be easier for me to send you a payment link with all the necessary data - we can arrange this by email.
I hope you understand that I do not accept cheques in any way - it is too expensive and unsafe.